LOC INNOVATIONS, LLC
THE LOC NETWORK
I am an original member of The Loc Network! We are Certified/Qualified Sisterlocks Consultants unified in sisterhood and excellence. If you can’t book with me, please feel free to book with someone else within our exclusive network.
Sisterlocks™/Brotherlocks™ are offered in a package of 3 visits:
First Visit: The Consultation
During this session you and the consultant will discuss your personal hair history, styling preferences, and lifestyle to determine if Sisterlocks is right for you. You will have "TEST LOCKS" put in your hair to see if they will hold, check sizes, amount of scalp showing, settling in time etc. This consultation is essential for both you and your Consultant to ensure you get your Sisterlocks done in the most suitable way. You must have a minimum of 2-3 inches of natural hair to establish these locs. THIS IS MANDATORY!
Second Visit: The Locking Session
Bring a good book because the locking process can take over 15 hours or more over a period of at least 2-3 days. The average Sisterlocks customer will leave this session with an average of 400 locks and a whole new attitude! Your consultant will provide you with a "Starter Kit" that includes the proper shampoo, tiny rubber bands and tip sheets on grooming and shampooing as your locks settle in. Be sure to schedule your follow up visit before leaving. Good maintenance is the key to gorgeous Sisterlocks over time.
Third Visit: Follow up
You will need to schedule your follow up visit after at least two shampooings, which is usually within a month from the time you get your locks put in. Your consultant will monitor the integrity of your locks, tighten them up and give you an idea of how long the settling in process is likely to take.
Ongoing Follow up Visits
We recommend that you schedule your first few re-tightening visits at 4-6 week intervals. This way, the progress of your locks can be monitored. As your locks mature, your Consultant will be able to determine how often you will need to come in for re-tightenings.
Visit www.sisterlocks.com for more information
Sisterlocks™/Brotherlocks™ Price Listings
Consultation (REQUIRED FOR ALL) $50 Non-Refundable
Sisterlocks™ Establishment $950 & up
Brotherlocks™ Establishment $650 & up
Loc Innovations, LLC current client retight 4-6 weeks (on time) $120
Loc Innovations, LLC current client retight 7-8 weeks (MIN LATE) $180
Transfer/Not in-network weeks $180 min for 2 consecutive appts
Clients >8 weeks will be prohibited from scheduling
Hairline Retightenings $50 for up to 1 hour (text for this service)
Lock Reconstruction/Repair $50 per hour
***No Show $40—Late Fee $30—Overage Fee $25 per half hour ***
ALL NEW CLIENTS MUST HAVE A PAID CONSULTATION PRIOR TO SERVICE
LOC CRANIAL PIECES (for additional coverage due to thinning, etc). CONSULTATION REQUIRED. ALL PIECES ARE CUSTOM MADE. ON OCCASSION STOCK PIECES MAY BE AVAILABLE (FOR A POP OR COLOR ETC)
ASK ABOUT THIS SPECIALTY SERVICE!!!
Starter Interlocking Method
**THESE ARE NOT SISTERLOCKS!! SIZES ARE LARGER AND PARTING STRUCTURE VARIES. INTERLOCS STILL ALLOWS FOR NEATNESS AND STYLING OPTIONS***
(Medium) Microlocks - $750 & up
(Large) Interlocked Locs - $550 & up
Re-Tighten by Interlocking
Traditional Locs - $100 & up
Small-Med. Microlocks - $120 & up
WE START AND MAINTAIN LOCS BY THE INTERLOCKING METHOD ONLY
(interlocking is a method that uses a tool to place the hair into a weaving pattern allowing it to lock without using excessive twisting and products)
WE DO NOT TWIST/PALM ROLL OR USE PRODUCTS
Interlocking Install Consult- $50
LOC SHAMPOO- $15-$20
MOISTURE/ LOC SPRAY- $10-$15
LOC SOCS - $20
LOC JEWELRY- $10 PER ITEM
LOC SPRINKLES- $5 PER SINGLE LOC
LILLA ROSE ACCESSORIES-
Policy Agreement (updated as needed)
UPDATED POLICY/TERMS LOCATED ON SITE AND COPIES AVAILABLE TO ALL CLIENTS
1. This is a smoke-free environment.
2. Clients agree to wash their hair 24 hours before the appointment. HAIR MUST BE CLEAN! NO EXCEPTIONS!
3. Payment in-full is due for all starter locs or classes before the session begins.
4. A deposit of half (or $300) the amount due is required when booking/confirming an installation.
5. Please be on time (NOT EARLY OR LATE). Late fees ($30) are assessed 16 minutes after scheduled appointment time. Clients will give a 48 hour advanced notice if they need to reschedule/ cancel their appointment. Clients will be assessed $40 or forfeit their deposit/appointment if no show.
6. No negative discussions about this business/owner on internet/social media sites.
7. Pets are not allowed on the premises.
8. Loc Innovations reserves the right to take photographs/videos of our work for advertisement and demonstrative purposes. Photos and videos may be used in subsequent years. (No monetary consideration shall be paid).
9. Credit/Debit Cards, Cash, Money Orders, and various Cash Application services are the accepted forms of payment. NO REFUNDS. For PayPal/Credit/Debit Card users, all fees charged by Pay Pal/Square to us, will be added to the total and paid by the client at the end of the service. Visit www.paypal.com or www.squareup.com for more information.
10. If you are sick, please cancel your appointment timely and reschedule! Must be free from symptoms at least 24-48 hours before returning!
11. Consultant reserves the right to refuse service to any client at any time
12. Please do not bring any uninvited guests or children to your appointment. NO PUBLIC ACCESS TO RESTROOM!
Note: We reserve the right to make changes to all prices and terms without notification
Copyright ©2011-2020 Loc Innovations, LLC